Let me ask you...
Want to play your favorite songs without memorizing tons of
Would you like to be able to play guitar by ear and just rock
out whenever you feel like it?
Do you wish you could build killer
chops on the guitar by sitting on your couch and
watching a DVD, instead of practicing for hours?
Do you want to know all the critical theory
without drilling on mind-numbing scales?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then this is what you've been looking for.
I got sick and tired of receiving emails from guitarists saying: "Dude -- I don't want to learn all this theoretical crap."... "Claude, I don't have time to practice. I'm too busy working, sleeping, and partying all night long."
I searched long and hard for a new guitar system. A system that would provide guitarists an EASY, EASY, "lazy" solution for their guitar problems.
I finally found it.
It's called "The Fast Track Guitar System" by Jon Maclennan.
Jon's one of the busiest, most in-demand up and coming session players in L.A... He's played on tracks with the son of John Lennon (The Beatles), and Steven Tyler (Aerosmith), on British pop-star Jamie Cullum's gold album, as well as recording tracks for prime time TV shows and major motion pictures from Disney and 20th Century Fox.
My favorite part about Jon is -- the guy's one of the most friendly guitar teachers I've ever met. You'll feel like he's your old buddy after watching him for 5 minutes. He's probably the most likable guy I've ever met in the music industry.
I looked at our Youtube account a few months ago and I was shocked...
Jon's videos had the most "minutes watched per video" out of everything we've done.
He beat hundreds of other videos. It's a red-hot signal that everybody loves this guy.
I flew Jon to our professional studio and he "downloaded" all his easiest guitar tricks, "laziest" guitar licks and sweetest riffs into 3 epic instructional guitar DVDs.
Here's some of the cool stuff you're going to learn inside the Fast Track Guitar System:
- How to get started playing riffs and picking notes. It's critical shit if you wanna play rock-and-roll. 23:52
- For the experienced players: A secret picking trick from Eddie Van Halen. Even I've never seen this one before! 25:02
- How to use the power of repetition to create some epic rockin riffs using simple patterns. 34:05
- How to develop the all-important synchronization between your hands so you kill the amateur slop sound. 35:14
- Everything's "Samuel Jackson Smooth" and "Fonzie Cool" when your fingers stay in the right position. You don't want your fingers flailing like a desperate fish. Learn the right way to play and avoid epic frustration at 46:42.
On Disc 2, the fun continues and you'll learn how to get your playing sounding better every single day...
- How to master great-sounding chords you can use everywhere on the neck. 3:21
- It's never been this easy to rock... Discover how to play your favorite popular songs by just moving 1 or 2 chord shapes around. 5:38
- If you really insist on doing guitar "exercises", then try this one: It only takes 1 minute, and you'll get so strong on chords that playing them becomes ridiculously easy. 7:54
- Master "the big 3" chord shapes and you'll know 80% of what you need to play all your favorite tunes. It's never been this freaking easy. 20:28.
- How to automatically take your playing up a notch. WARNING: you might scare Grandpa Jones, Uncle Dave and the rest of the crew. 23:03
The greatest secret to mastering the guitar FAST is to learn classic songs. Why? Because you automatically "download" all of the greatness into your fingers and brain.
Plus Jon decodes all the patterns behind all the big hits. This gives you a MASSIVE EDGE when you're trying to learn other songs by ear.
He really breaks it down so you'll be able to start learning virtually any song in record time.
Inside these DVDs, Jon decodes magical tracks such as:
- "Let it Be" by the Beatles -- a majestic classic that sounds amazing. It's a must know track that gets everybody singing. 25:01
- How to play Knockin on Heaven's Door, a classic Bob Dylan tune. Don't even think about leaving your bedroom with your guitar if you haven't learned this one. Best of all: once you know the pattern of this song, you'll automatically know 1000 other tracks. 26:12
- Get everyone singing with "Free Fallin". One of Tom Petty's best tunes ever. 31:15
Deeper secrets revealed...
It's got an edge that made their songs "pop". Best of all: it's really easy to learn and play.
Once your bag of "classics" is deep enough you'll be able to play in almost any bar for some beer and cash.
and learn popular hits like:
Ever heard guitar players talk about "hybrid picking"?
- Tap into some down-home soul flavor instantly with "People Get Ready" by Curtis Mayfield. 42:45
- No guitarist should be without some Hendrix songs in their repertoire. You'll learn 2 favorites: "The Wind Cries Mary" and "Hey Joe"... 45:15
- Want to convert any piano ballad or song into a masterful guitar arrangement? Jon shows you exactly how with Kansas' masterpiece: "Carry on My Wayward Son". This trick can propel your abilities to the next dimension. 48:48
- How to play songs in "3/4" timing. You'll need to know if you want to play songs like "You got to hide your love away" by The Beatles. 51:10
- Boy oh boy, everyone loves this next tune, even your old grumpy Uncle Herb: It's the famous "Sultans of Swing" by the Dire Straits. 55:20
- Learn a Bob Marley song using the most common shapes with a little bit of strumming sprinkled in. You might jerk a tear of two out of a woman's eye of you play this legendary track. 58:12
On Disc 3, it gets so freaking epic... I can barely handle it. Discover:
That's barely scratching the itch -- Here's even more great tips:
- How to use gravity to make your playing easy and your hands relaxed. This lets you master the "art of the strum" in minutes. You'll feel like astronaut floating in the musical universe. 10:27
- Use economy of motion to move quickly and easily between chords. Your friends might start calling you "Flash Chordin". Even advanced players should study this. 13:34
- One of the most common strumming patterns in music. This is a must-know. 16:12
Then just speed up a basic strum and BOOM -- you're rockin.
Music is a "hearing art". The big secret to playing by ear is: soaking up the chord relationships. Jon shows you how to do it.
Even more "ear secrets"... Discover how to follow the bass notes in any tune so you can learn your favorite songs by just listening.
- How to get super comfortable playing guitar if you're just starting out. It's step-by-step simplicity. 19:01
- The "bass note" strum is a great technique to beef up ordinary chord strumming patterns and add thick "oomph". 21:10
- Learn how the simple suspended chord gives you sweet "floating" sounds. You'll transport yourself to another dimension instantly with these hot formulas. 24:20
Try these simple techniques... You'll automatically start to hear the relationships between all the core chords. It's exciting.
By the third disc, you'll have claimed a magical compass that guides you through forbidden realms to the core truth of every song. Jon gives you a no-brainer user manual for it.
- How to recognize common chord progressions that are dozens of songs.... 43:18
- ...and much MUCH more.
Jon reveals the secrets behind some amazing simple techniques, as well as timeless classic riffs, and just as important, these secrets are within your reach.
You don't need monster chops. You don't need to practice for hours. All you need to do to make progress, is watch these DVDs and spend 10 to 15 minutes a day going over the tabs.
You'll get a whole new bag of guitar tricks and even better, you'll continue to develop your own style on the acoustic guitar so you can express the music in your heart and soul.
Not only is every note tabbed out for you, but the tabs are also provided in Powertab format so you can watch the notes go by on your computer, and each one is highlighted as its playing.
If you've never experienced this before, it's incredible. No more trying to "figure out" the rhythm of the tabs. You see it, you hear it, and you learn it!
I'm passionate about helping guitarists like you have as much as fun as possible and I'd really love to see you playing all your favorite songs on the guitar.
That's why I'm really excited to send you a copy of Jon Maclennans's Fast Track Guitar System.
...And it's also why I put my neck on the line for you and offer you the best guarantee in the business.
Guitar Control offers a generous 12 month guarantee on all DVD courses. We want to make ordering from us an exciting and no-risk experience.
If for some strange reason, Jon's course isn't helping your guitar playing, or you feel you're not learning to play your favorite songs by ear, then I insist you return the DVDs for a no-hassle refund.
No B.S, no run-around, and no hard feelings.
This an amazing opportunity to invest in yourself and your musical education with some really excellent guitar lessons that you can watch on DVD anytime you want.
Jon Maclennan is a rare instructor, with a crystal clear teaching style, a contagious enthusiasm, and amazing musical insights. Even if you could hire him for one-on-one lessons, compare how much that would cost you:
Even by DVDs standards, these 3 are easily worth $49 EACH...
But you won't pay $150.
You won't even pay $100.
We have several LOW PRICE PACAKGES available.
Just click to the next page, choose the package of your choice, and I'll rush your order right to your door, anywhere in the world.
Don't forget you're getting 3 jam-packed DVDs and 38 pages of tabs!
It's a no-brainer decision, so please click on the link below, fill out your information, and you'll soon be the proud owner of this Fast Track Guitar System DVD course that will reward you for a lifetime.
P.S. If you're still not 100% sure if you should order right now, let me remind of our sweet early bird bonuses and incredible 365-day guarantee. Don't delay, click here to order right now!